Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Video: Nikki Roth Inspired Purple Makeup Tutorial

I watched an amazing tutorial by NikkiRothBeauty that really inspired me. I knew I didn't have all the things she used, but I wanted to try it using things I had on hand and really liked the way it turned out. I got lots of compliments, and decided I would do my own tutorial based on her look.

Here is the original look by Nikki:

And here's my video:



Sorry about the lighting, I usually use natural light but it was raining and kind of dark when I was filming.

Products I used:
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow Liner in RSVP
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Omen
bareMinerals Eyeshadow in Silhouette
Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12-hr Perfecting Primer
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation in Ivory
MAC Mineralize Concealer in NC15
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NW15
MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
MAC Lip Pencil in Boldly Bare
MAC Lipstick in Style Curve (Cremesheen)
Stila Lip Gloss in Pink Grape
Hello Kitty Charmmy Kohl Eyeliner in Goodnight Dreams and Grape Juice
Dior Diorshow Mascara in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment