Monday, September 24, 2012

My Skincare Routine

I'm not going to lie, I had no idea what to write about today. I don't have any interesting new products or ideas, so I thought this would be a good time to post about my skincare routine. It's always changing, and I'm sure I'll be using different products by the end of the season. My skin is dry and fairly sensitive.


These are the products I use in the morning. Pretty basic, I start by washing my face with Origins A Perfect World Cleanser. I have used other brands in the past, like Clinique and Philosophy, but right now I use a lot of Origins and The Body shop. Sometimes before I get in the shower, I use some of Tarte's Lip Exfoliant as well. I moisturize with Origins A Perfect World Moisturizer, and let that sink in before applying my makeup.


At night, my skincare routine involves a few more steps! First, I remove my eye makeup using a cotton ball and The Body Shop's Chamomile Gentle Eye Make Up Remover. I've used this for two years now, and it's hands down my favorite. I've been trying a lot of different makeup remover wipes, and right now I'm using The Body Shop's Vitamin E Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes. After I remove my makeup, I use The Body Shop's Vitamin E Hydrating Toner. These last two products are fairly new to me, but I do like them so far! 


Finally, I moisturize the crap out of my skin. My skin gets so dry when it gets colder outside! I use Origins GinZing Eye Cream, which is nice and smells like citrus. A finish by applying lots of A Perfect World moisturizer.

What's your skincare routine? What will you change for fall and winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment