Monday, September 17, 2012

Lancome Free Gift!

Last week I was at my grandparents' house, and we went to a department store called Elder-Beerman. Of course I wanted to check out their cosmetics, and I noticed that Lancome had a free gift with purchase.


Lancome isn't one of my go-to brands, but I was in the market for a new foundation and decided to check it out. I liked this free gift because it wasn't just one set group of products, you have a choice between one or two products for each category. Lancome does this a lot with their free gifts, and I really like that.



I did buy a foundation. I picked up Lancome's Teint Miracle in the color Ivoire 1 (N), which is the lightest shade they have. It's a lovely liquid foundation, and I've only tried it once but I am happy with my choice so far. This cost $39, which is right around what I usually pay for a foundation and also put me over the amount needed to get my free gift. Yay!


This is the free gift! The bag is a decent size for a makeup bag, with a really cute rose pull tab on the zipper. I picked the Renergie Lift Multi-Action Eye and face creams. I haven't tried these yet, but they seemed to meet my needs the best. Next is an eyeshadow palette, which I have tried and found to be very nice. Really good quality eyeshadows, nice pigmentation, very blendable- everything you could ask for! I picked the Hypnose mascara which I am also impressed with. It does a great job of lengthening and separating my lashes. I picked a Juicy Tube in Beach Plum, and it's a very nice purple color which will be perfect for fall. I usually don't like these squeeze tube style lip glosses, but this one is excellent. It has buildable color and is not sticky at all. And lastly I chose the body lotion, which I haven't tried, but I go through lotion like crazy in the winter so it will be nice to have!


Bad lighting here (I really need to work on that!), but here I am wearing the foundation, eyeshadows, mascara, and lip gloss mentioned in this post. This promotion is still going on, if you have an Elder-Beerman near you, and does apply online although there are fewer choices. 

What are your favorites from Lancome? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment