Monday, December 24, 2012

New Video! Festive Holiday Makeup Tutorial

Happy Christmas Eve! My gift for you is this makeup tutorial, for a fun holiday makeup look. It's my first tutorial I've done on my new camera, and I'm happy with it but definitely see some room for improvement. That's okay, most of all I'm really happy with how this look turned out.




Products used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation in Ivorie 1
The Body Shop All In One BB Cream in 01
MAC Mineralize Concealer in NC15
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NW15
NARS Blush in Orgasm
Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Pencil in 8C
MAC Lipstick in Style Curve
Lip Fusion XL Lip Gloss
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyeliner Pencil in 2L
Lancome Hypnose Mascara

Thanks so much for watching! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment